2009/11/25

Xmas market

I had a table at the Devonport Craft Market Xmas Spectacular
on the 15 November. Here are some images from my table.

Kid’s beanies made of hand dyed cotton.
(The amazing shawl on the chair in the background
was made by my sister. I got it for my birthday. It’s lovely, isn’t it?)


Knitted merino cuffs, some with beads, some without.
And some knitted flowers on hair ties and brooches.

Kid’s necklaces – beads on a linen string, some with fairies or angels.

Beaded Xmas ornaments and wine charms.
My gorgeous daughter made me a sign for the Xmas ornaments.

I had a very good day at the market.
Met a lot of crafty friends and sold bits and pieces.

I came home from the market, tired but happy.
Made myself a cuppa and put my feet up.

Later that evening I received an email from a lady here in Devonport
with a custom order! She ordered 4 pairs of cuffs and 4 beanies! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastiskt, å vad du har jobbat! Önskar så att jag kunnat vara där...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Beanies are Gorgeous! I Love them :o) Very Cheerful x

    ReplyDelete